Latina Fashion and Beauty Blogger: e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil Review #playbeautifully

April 2, 2016

e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil Review #playbeautifully

e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil review

I'm all about the brows! I feel like they make such a difference in appearance. Brows & Mascara are two things I can't leave the house, without putting on! Excited to share with you all my review on the e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil


e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil
The e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil comes in the 3 colors shown in the picture above (Taupe, Neutral Brown & Deep Brown). I used the Neutral Brown color. I still can't get over the price- $2! I've purchased brow products that cost more and didn't work as well. This brow pencil is definitely one of my favorites now! 

If you're looking for a new brow pencil, then give this product a try!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! xo